Booking and Cancellation Policy
Booking and Cancellation of first appointment for new clients
- New clients will be required to pay for their first session in advance.
- This is non refundable, however the session can be rescheduled to a more convenient time, within 3 months of the date of the original booking.
Booking and Cancellation of existing clients
- Existing clients will be liable for 100% of the cost of there appointment if they cancel less than 24 hours before their appointment.
- The only exception to this is if an existing client chooses to reschedule there appointment and agree to pay for the newly rescheduled appointment in full, in advance.
Cancellations due to Coronavirus Covid-19
- The above will apply to any client cancelling with Coronavirus symptoms
- The only exception to this is the 100% liability for costs relating to appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment, if the cancellation is due to symptomatic or suspected Coronavirus Covid-19 infection.
- Any client with suspected Coronavirus Covid-19 will be required to wait 14 days, from from the day they informed the clinic, before they will be allowed to rebook.
In line with government guidelines, we respectfully ask you NOT to attend the clinic if:
- You have visited an areas affected by the virus within the last 2 weeks
- You are feeling at all unwell with flu-like symptoms within the last 7 days
- You have been in direct contact with someone who has or is suspected to have the virus within the last 2 weeksBooking and Cancellation Policy