Booking and Cancellation of first appointment for new clients
- New clients will be required to pay for their first session in advance.
- This is non refundable, however the session can be rescheduled to a more convenient time, within 3 months of the date of the original booking.
Booking and Cancellation of existing clients
- Existing clients will be liable for 100% of the cost of there appointment if they cancel less than 24 hours before their appointment.
- The only exception to this is if an existing client chooses to reschedule there appointment and agree to pay for the newly rescheduled appointment in full, in advance.
- All Equipment is provided, except towels - you will need to provide your own towels for mobile massage services.
- Please remember to book 24 hours in advance to allow adequate time to prepare and liaise regarding location and travel/set-up times.
- Your therapist from Trusted Touch Therapies will liaise with you to make sure there is adequate travel and set-up times.
- The final decision regarding suitable travel times for mobile bookings is at the discretion of the therapist. If the booking is deemed to far, a full refund will be given.
Cancellations due to Coronavirus Covid-19
- The above still applies to any client cancelling with Coronavirus symptoms
- The only exception to this, is that existing clients do not have to pay the cost of an appointment cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, if the cancellation is due to symptomatic or suspected Coronavirus Covid-19, and proof is provided.
- Any client with suspected Coronavirus Covid-19 will be required to wait 10 days, from from the day they informed the clinic, before they will be allowed to rebook.
In line with government guidelines, we respectfully ask you NOT to attend the clinic if:
- You have visited an areas affected by the virus within the last 2 weeks
- You are feeling at all unwell with flu-like symptoms within the last 7 days
- You have been in direct contact with someone who has or is suspected to have the virus within the last 2 weeks